Win an $25 Gift Card or an entry to the $1500 Sweepstakes by Participating in A Target Customer Satisfaction Survey
Target retail chain conducts a rewards program through a survey and it rewards its customers with gift cards. The survey not only rewards but also helps in providing better services and convenience to the customers.
Target is a retail chain found by George Dayton in 1902 in Minneapolis. It is the third-largest retail chain in the United States with around 1868 stores. The retail chain deals with day to day products like clothing, electronics, food, pet supplies, furniture and more. It has stepped into the e-commerce platform with its own website and apps available for android and apple devices. Their formats include the hypermarket “SuperTarget”, small stores called ”ExpressTarget” or “CityTarget” and the discount store “Target”. The smaller stores are opened to carry their business even in city corners and reach out to the city dwellers and also it targets young and image-conscious shoppers.
Target with its long history of marketing provides the best in class experience to the shoppers from all formats of their stores. It also has a huge distribution network with over 39 distribution centers in United States and it brings its products from the partnered companies to restock its stores and also for its website. It also helps in the philanthropic activities like it had donated $27 million for the families in St Jude Children Research Hospital. And it also donated during natural disasters. It also has made its conservation efforts towards the environment by reducing the use of plastic and made green roofs that absorb pollution. Target has a wide variety of gift cards to gift to loved ones or to make the shopping experience better and it sells more gift cards than any other retailer in the United States.
Prizes won by Participating in the Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After successful completion of the survey, the participant will be entitled to entry into the sweepstakes and win a $1500 gift card or an instant $25 gift card.
Eligibility and Rules to participate in the Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States with a minimum age of 18 years.
- The gift coupon cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any means of purchase or payment is not required to win the gift and doing so will not increase the odds of winning.
- A valid recent receipt with the user id and password is required.
- The employees, sponsor or their families are not eligible to enter this sweepstake.
Procedure to take the Target Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt from the store in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.informtarget.com
- Choose the preferred language from the provided English or Spanish.
- Enter the user id provided on your bottom of your receipt.
- Enter the password provided.
- After entering the details click on next.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked about your experience and the services provided to you in the store.
- Answer them honestly and click on next.
- Lastly enter your personal details like full name, address, phone number, email id, and mailing address.
- Tick on the box to get notified for newer offers and click on submit
- A notification will be sent regarding your entry into the sweepstakes or if you win an instant $25 gift card.
Intimation About the Winners:
Winners will be notified by phone, email or by mail if they are entitled to the $1500 gift card.
For Further Queries And Complaints:
Target Customer Care Link: www.contactus.target.com/ContactUs.
Target Official Website: www.target.com.
Target Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.informtarget.com
Phone number: 18005442943.
Mail: Target Corporate Office & Headquarters,
1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis,